Saturday, June 21, 2008

if i somehow get prevented from joining rotc...

my other options right now are:
-moving in with michael in daytona beach and eventually marrying him,
-move to be'er sheba in israel with omri and marry him,
-live in san francisco & paint/write/be high as a fucking kite,
-live in dc & paint/write/be high as a fucking kite,

none of which would be too horrible. i love michael. i love omri. i'd marry either in a heartbeat. i could very easily live in dc or sanfran and just do my thing. but i'm not really prepared to give up something i've wanted my entire life because two concieted fuckheads want me to subscribe to their plan instead of my own...

2 comments:

Amrita said...

Lilith, life is not a video game where can jump from one option to another. Choose what is best for you in the LONG TERM. Short Term fleeting happiness is not good as you know. That 's all i can say.You are an intelligent girl, think for your self.

Alice Kildaire said...

I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you. If you've left for ROTC, come home safe...if you've left for marriage, come home safe, and if you've left for painting/writing/staying high as a kite, come home with BOTH ears!