Wednesday, April 2, 2008

on your way

I have had the weirdest 24 hours.
Last night, J and I were just going to talk.
Talking turned into Starbucks for an hour.
Starbucks turned into me going back to the apartment with her.
Me chilling and doing homework at the apartment turned into us getting 40s and drinking.
Us drinking turned into us deciding to wreck havoc on campus at 230am.
Wrecking havoc turned into us driving down to DC to see the monuments in the middle of the night/sunrise.

So yeah. That was my night. And then J and I realized this was the first time she and I actually chilled. Ever. Which is really weird considering we'd been friends for almost two years. Anyway... I still can't believe we did that.

For the record... I was not that drunk and neither was she (when she was driving). Ans it was the most fun I've had in a really long time.

I can't believe the semester is almost over. Seriously. I'm not ready to be a junior in college. I'm not ready for my friends to graduate. I'm not ready to be the one freshies look up to. I should not be the example of what you want to be in college.

I don't sleep.
I rarely eat.
I drink way too much caffeine.
I don't go out of my way to have people like me.
I bullshit work that's not for my majors.
I hang with sketchy people.

Yeah... I'm sorry I'm not little Miss Suzy Involved in Student Government. That's just not my thing. At all.

But overall... actually... I don't think I am unhappy with where I am in life. I think it's just hard trying to break through and figure out what I want to do with my time here as opposed to doing what I've been told I should do since day one.

But that's just part of growing up now...
AND THERE'S NOT MUCH WE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!

No comments: