Tuesday, April 29, 2008

catastrophe waitress

My friend thought this might be a good exercise... since I'm working on the whole figuring myself out thing. Anyway, allez.

((what I can say with some confidence I am))
female
20
a perpetual student
somewhat literate
liberal
searching
intense
fairly extroverted
viciously jealous
cynical as all bloody hell
hopelessly romantic
vain
a holder of grudges
loud
bad at all things relating to science and math
fluent in French, Hebrew and Russian
a decent writer
extremely afraid of being alone
petty
questioning everything that I once saw as the absolute truth
not in control but not out of control
tragically commonplace

((what I can say with some confidence that I am not))
in love with you
in love at all
forgetful
late
pregnant
selfless
immature
complacent with things as they are
a victim
going to back down
closed-minded
dwelling on your mistake
confident about anything, academia-related or otherwise
as messed up as I'd like to think I am
wasting time worrying about you

Yup. I think that's it.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hey...hey...hey You know yourself pretty good.