Monday, December 31, 2007

last of 2007

So. It's the end of the year. Really, earlier today I think I came to the conclusion how dumb all of this New Year's hoopla is. Seriously. Time goes on. It's just what happens. If we're going to celebrate the new year, why not the new day or the new hour or even the new minute? Yes. Let's make mixed drinks, serve champagne and mini quiches to show our appreciation in honour of every passing second. 

I just don't get it.

New Hampshire is cold. Iowa caucuses are in three days and the NH primary is a week from tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But it's a good scared. 

I really really want Hillary to win this.

Nick isn't coming back for Stender, round two. No reason given, he just dropped the huge bomb on me earlier. This is freaking me out probably more than it should. It's just that this is going to be my first cycle in NJ-7 without him. I don't know what I'm doing yet. Or I do, better than four years ago, but still not good enough to do it on my own. And Nicky was the guy who just got me. He'd tell me to go have a cig if I needed one and wouldn't take NO for an answer when I said I couldn't do something. And he is the only one who hasn't given me crap for only being 19. I don't know. This just kinda bums me out. 

Whatever.

Here's to 2008. Hopefully it won't suck as bad. 

3 comments:

Amrita said...

every new day is to be cherished not just the beginging of the new year, you are right.

Happy New year

Bum Atom said...

19 is to young, we all know it

Bum Atom said...

I think i was just being an ass, you got a good life though, don't be boring like the rest or most peoples lives your still so young, Hahahahah politics change the world you know why