Sunday, August 17, 2008

still so glad

I'm back in the realm of completeness, while not quite sure what my next move is. But that's ok. It will all be ok, I'm sure. It always is. It has to be. How horrible would life be if we, as humanity, didn't at least have that little glimmer of hope of a better tomorrow to hold on to... regardless of how fleeting it may seem? There would be no reason not to stick a gun in your mouth and end it right now.

And, truth be told, suicide is not as sexy as it seems... regardless of how psuedo-Plath we all seem.

Speaking of the Goddess, Ana and Mia have made a triumphant return into my life. I love that I finally have that normalcy, the control I've been yearning for of seeing them every second of every hour of every day. 

I shan't fail them. I can't do that again. 

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Suicide is for cowards Lilith. And you are a brave girl. I don 't expect that from smart, intelliegent and courageous girl like you. You are not a sinker, you are a swimmer.

Wish i could meet you in person. Maybe i won 't impress you much.

Get some helpful, positive people around you.