Friday, August 1, 2008

recapture

I can't sleep. I feel like I'm dying. I know I say this at an alarmingly frequent rate, but I'm unaware of an alternative way to verbalize how I feel. But, for the sake of clarity, I shall try. 
Head- hurts. Aches. I've taken enough Advil and Codine over the past 24 hours that I shouldn't be feeling anything, but I still do. 

And I'm stressed. Work is a bitch and I've decided the commute sucks so I have to find a place in the city. Preferably Manhattan but if I can't find anything reasonably nice, I'm going to look in Brooklyn. Truth be told, commuting from Brooklyn will be the same time-wise but so much less stressful. I just need to get the Hell out of my house. It's just really weird living at home. I'm not around enough to appreciate my family so it's creating a lot of unnessasary tension that I just don't feel like having to put up with. I mean, it's not like I'm avoiding them. I leave the house by 630am and I don't get home till usually around 9 or 10pm and by that point, all I want to do is have a shower and collapse into bed. 

Work isn't a big as a bitch as I make it seem though.  The people, for the most part are pretty rediculous. Just this one girl, A, I don't know about yet. I can't decide if she's just a snob to everyone or what. But it's ok, only disliking one person out of 60 or 70 isn't too bad, I don't think. As the cliche goes, we're one big happy family. One of the directors, L, is having a party at her apartment on Saturday night. I'm excited to hang out with everyone somewhere other than Ginger House. I mean, it's fun that we all go out after work but we really haven't been anywhere other than the office, the roof and Ginger. And  even then, the director's usually don't come out because they're still finishing up things for the nightcrawlers. So I guess it'll be fun to hang with them, because no one really knows them that well, especially since we have a bunch of new directors. 

Payday tomorrow! Finally. I need to pay my credit card bill. They tend to appreciate that being paid off, no?

No comments: