Thursday, August 23, 2007

paralyzer

Boo.... very pissed off right now. I got booted off the work-study queue because apparantly so many freshman are on the program, the financial aid office couldn't guarantee everybody jobs. So now cuz the financial aid office thinks I don't present a significant need...which sucks. But whatever. I guess I can just bartend or somthing. It's not like I sleep anyways and the tips are pretty sweet.

I'm leaving Jersey in about an hour. Thank God. I've been over it here since...oh...about an hour after I got back. And now I get to chill with Mike and Meg and Ash and TIM(!!!) and Luke and Anora and Pryia and William and everyone else I LOVE. Seriously...without my friends...I don't know where I'd be. Probably lying in a ditch somewhere.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi friend, Hope you are doing OK. Sorry about the job thingi. Wishing you a good job.

I have posted a nice Indian celebration video on my blog if you care to see it. Tomorrow we celebrate Raksha Bandhan a day to remember the ties between brothewr and sister.