Monday, August 27, 2007

BREAK MEEEEE DOOWNNNNNNNNN

Arugh. I'm here. I'm over it already though. Why you may ask...well. Here goes:

1. Mike is a grade-A asshole right now. He comes over last night with his friend to drink with me and my roommate then tries to make out with her in the hallway while I'm right there. I don't really have any right to be pissed off cuz we're not dating or anything. But come on! Seriously...who does that? Especially when you say you missed me so much and couldn't wait to spend time with me...and then not even five minutes later, try to climb into bed with me.

2. It's hot and yucky out. I don't like feeling gross after just walking to Starbucks and back. Not good times.

3. I'm hungover and haven't slept in two days cuz I've been either at Mike's place or he's been crashing with me. LAME.

4. Latin is going to kick my ass. I only had one class of it, but I can tell already cuz of French, I'm going to have a lot of issues with the syntax. Damn it.

5. I'm out of cigarettes and can't smoke in my dorm.

Aside from that though, everything is fine and dandy.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

i' ve known people like Mike , not faithful, just lust...stay away...it will damage you and scar you, something you will regret